Holiday pic

Holiday pic

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What I'm working on now...clean-up time

I think I'll just post the 2 pics of the before and we can start there:

This is the room that everything goes into when we don't know where else to put it.  I feel like we could be on an episode of that show...can't think of the name of it...but you know, the one where people have so much CRAP stuffed into a room and they come and clean it out for them and than organize what's left???  Yup, I need that b/c it's getting a bit ridiculous these days.  And so, this is my current project...thinking about re-arranging some things and adding a new cabinet...but, who has the time??  I don't even have time to pee these days.  BUT...IWILLDOITISWEARIHAVETODOTHISBEFOREIGOCRAZYLOOKINGATTHEMESS...

OK...here I go...taking the first step is always the hardest, right??  And so, I will get up, stop writing, and start cleaning up and out!! 

Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment