Holiday pic

Holiday pic

Monday, August 1, 2011

Crib UPdate....

Just a note of goodness...Franny Girl slept in her crib last night from 1AM until I had to wake her up this morning!!  And, if I didn't have to wake her up, Iwould've kept her in there...she was soooooooo cute in there with her little butt up in the air:)  Will include a pic later!!

Off to the carnival now...can't wait!!

Random thought: My mother does not change husbands like underwear.  She's only had 3.  Just in case you all were wondering..

2 comments:

  1. And 2 were great.... Yay for Francesca.....Big girl
    And by the way my present husband and i have been together for like 18 yrs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hip Hip hooray! Great job today at the carnival...I appreciate and respect your time you gave today! XO

    ReplyDelete