Holiday pic

Holiday pic

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Haircut...what's your vote??

So, as our trip down to Myrtle Beach approaches, so does my yearly haircut with my favorite stylist.  But, the question is, what to do with my hair... I'm torn between letting it grow and just cutting it all off again, or trimming it/styling it into a nice little bob.  So, here are some pics of past styles...what's your vote:
 really short
 short
this was the most recent

Long straight

If I grow it..

(another short one)
Wow...can't find anymore of me...guess we all know who takes the pics.  Going through trying to find one brought back memories.. ha ha Can't find any of a stylish bob...though I know I've had it before..lol  So, let me know what you think:)
Oh, and thinking of going red again...gotta cover those grays!!

2 comments:

  1. go red - keep the length now and just spruce it up - last pic is best

    ReplyDelete