Holiday pic

Holiday pic

Monday, August 15, 2011

Rainy Days...

Oh, today is going to be a fun one...it's rainy outside, got 5 kids in the house, no car to get out of the house, and the kids are already at each other's throats!! (it's 10am)

So, how do you keep your kids from tattling on each other??  How do you keep them occupied on days like these when you don't always have the time to play 'with' them or supervise??  I don't want to do anything too messy b/c I'm trying to keep the house clean...ha ha ha ha ha (that's delirious laughter)

I have a feeling my kids will all be separated doing different things in different rooms today!!

Oh, and I forgot to mention in my in-law bashing that we missed the FunFest in town.  I really like bringing my kids to that b/c they can see friends and do some free rides and listen to music.  Bummed it was rainy (hubby doesn't like to do stuff like that on rainy days) so we couldn't go  (aside from the fact that the in-laws were visiting)..

Later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment