Holiday pic

Holiday pic

Monday, January 2, 2012

Cribs and Crying oh MY...

This is painful... yes, she is definitely a tough cookie to crack.  I broke this morning at 6:30am when she woke up for about the 10th time last night and put her in bed with us.  And when she did wake up, and we put her back in the crib, she lasted about 15 minutes before she woke up again and again and again and again... Yes, I know.. let her CRY... so hard to do when you are concerned about the other kids.  I think hubby and the 3 bigger kids need to go away for a LONG weekend so my guilt doesn't eat at me for waking them.  Though, I think hubby may have realized the tiredness I have and why...because he's feeling it this week too.

I'm hoping tonight is better... the night before, after only waking once, she slept in her crib for 8 straight hours... can we have more of those nights please??  and thanks!!

Hope you're having a great day:)  I need a nap!!

1 comment: