Holiday pic

Holiday pic

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

One Tired Momma..

Just wanted to write a quick one here... I have been feeling really tired and wiped out lately and have been practically passing out before 10pm every night.  So not heard of from me... I am always up until at least midnight.

But, alas, passing out is what I'm doing lately and so my blogging entries have been minimal.  Of course, when I tell myself that I will do it today during 'nap' time, No Nap Franny makes an appearance and clearly crosses that off my radar:(

I know, I'm probably working too many jobs and trying to accomplish too many things.  But, it's what I do.  And it finally caught up to me.  But, I was talking to some of the other moms at the bus stop today and apparently we are all feeling it???  Perhaps we all need to slow down and take a break??  Looking forward to spring break!!

Hopefully this will pass and I can start writing more often!!  I have so many things I've wanted to share with you all but haven't gotten to the computer.  I feel out of the loop on Facebook these days, too.  I barely check that out and when I do, I pretty much play my games and move on.  So, if you're playing a game with me, you see me there:)

Hope you are all having a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment